Thursday, February 17, 2011

Here lately...

Apparently, it is more difficult to find time to blog than I had first expected. Since it is a slow day at The Ballpark and I have some free time at work, I will take advantage of the opportunity and do a little blogging.

I am so excited about numerous things going on in my life right now! :)

First off, I had a great Valentine's Day with a special someone (no names will be mentioned ;) ). It has been a long time since I have truly enjoyed a great Valentine's Day and this year I was able to do just that. Nothing is official, but he's an absolutely GREAT guy and I am so happy that he is in my life right now.

Also, I have been asked to be a bridesmaid in Stormey & Gerad's wedding which is probably one of the coolest opportunities EVER. I love the two of them soooo much and am so excited to be a part of their BIG DAY! It will be a beautiful wedding and it means so much to me that they want me to be involved. I can't wait to spend a weekend in Abilene with everyone we all went to college with and see two of my good friends get married. It will be an awesome weekend.

Buuut, the first celebration will occur this weekend...my 24th birthday! It's hard to believe I am already 24. I renewed my license for what I like to call "my big girl" (no longer vertical, but horizontal!) license. It makes me feel old. Stormey, even though her wedding is in 9 days, has decided to spend the day shopping with me and also, planned a birthday get-together for Saturday night! (As you can see, I am very blessed with great friends!) I am sad that my friends from Houston & Norman, Oklahoma are not able to attend but I am ecstatic to spend time with my friends from the DFW area and celebrate the big 24! Hopefully, I remember it... (Sorry, Mom.)

Two weeks from Saturday, the Texas Ranger's individual game tickets go one sale! I know this does not sound exciting to any of you who are not baseball fans, but in my line of work, it is a big day. On-sale day symbolizes that the season is growing near and my life is about to get busy CHAOTIC, to say the least. I am hoping that this year's season brings just as much as excitement as last year's. GO RANGERS!!! :)

Pretty sure my life is still not cool enough to blog about, but I will try and keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment